The Aman Sandesh Times

Thursday, Date: Apr 25, 2024 Time: 7:21 pm

E-Paper

Mohali: BJP leaders and former Mohali Councillors today distributed sweets today as the Indian Air Force Recruitment through the Agneepath Yojana 2022 starts from today.
IAF Recruitment through the Agneepath Yojana 2022 registrations will end on July 5, 2022.
The Union Cabinet led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on June 14, 2022 supported the Agnipath scheme for the enlisting the youth in the Indian Armed Forces who after induction will be referred to as Agniveers. The Agnipath Scheme is a new Human Resource Policy under the Army, Navy, and Air Force.
Nation has witnessed protest for the Agneepath scheme as The Agneepath Scheme will provide employment to the candidates only for 4 years.
Only 25% of the candidates will be made permanent after the training period and the other 75% will have to leave the job.
There will no pension for the candidate appointed during the Agneepath Scheme 2022.
There is no job security as the candidates will again become unemployed after the 4 years of service, presently Haryana is the only state to announce employment to agniveers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *